“Where to Retire Magazine” listed the active 55+ golf retirement community of Pebble Creek as one of its top places to retire. Pebble Creek is comprised of two separate sections:
Eagle’s Nest was the first phase of Pebble Creek located on the east side of Pebble Creek Pkwy. It is a guard-gated community and the homes in the Eagle’s Nest side of Pebble Creek were built between 1994– 2008. The Eagle’s Nest section has many floor plans that were originally designed for the final phases of Sun Lakes.
Tuscany Falls is the newest phase and is on the west side of Pebble Creek Pkwy. It also has its own guard-gated entrance and still has new homes available. Robson introduced an entirely new set of floor plans, and all new model homes and a brand new sales center are available in Tuscany Falls. Homes in the Tuscany Falls section are newer – the first homes were built around 2006 and construction will continue until full build-out.
Residents of Pebble Creek are free to enjoy the amenities and numerous clubs and activities at either clubhouse. Just some of the amenities you can enjoy here are:
- Sport Courts: Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, Basketball Court, Horseshoe Pits
- Outdoor Pools: Each clubhouse has beautiful outdoor resort-style swimming pools and spas, including outdoor lap pools and a pool just for the grandkids at Tuscany Falls
- Indoor Pool: Heated lap pool for exercise or swimming
- Fitness & Athletic Centers: With state-of-the-art computerized aerobics and strength training equipment, as well as Pilates, yoga, and aerobics classes.
- Performing Arts Theater: There are numerous performance art clubs, including ballroom dance, community theatre, singing, etc.
- Golf: Two full-length championship courses are available to Pebble Creek residents, with very few tee times open to the general public.
- On-site Dining: Each clubhouse has a lovely dining room with full service bar and beautiful views. You’ll also find a juice/snack bar at the fitness center, and several other light fare dining options around the golf courses and pools.